Connect • Explore • Release
Bali, Ubud | FINISHED!
Come and rejuvenate mind, body and soul in lush Ubud, Bali!
Relax with the power of morning ritual - explore ayurveda, silence, meditation, and self-reflection.
Build strength and flexibility as you move through the guided yoga sessions overlooking Ubud's rice terraces.
Connect with other fellow women, share, and feel empowered through sisterhood.
Play and discover Bali as we explore Ubud and Indonesian culture.
During the retreat, we will partake in yoga inside and out by reflecting on the yamas and niyamas, partaking in meditation and daily yoga sessions, and looking into ayurveda.
If you're new to some of this, no worries - we'll walk you through it all, and the yoga program is suitable for all levels.
The Retreat Venue
Our villa is located just a few minutes drive from Ubud center, among rice fields and palm trees: a perfect tropical getaway!
Bonus: A/C and a pool included to help beat the heat!
Deliciously fresh and healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Bali is rich and diverse culture, flower-petal offerings, joyfully garbed locals, a myriad temple ceremonies, and traditional dance performances. Almost everything has spiritual meaning.
- Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Lonely Planet (paraphrased)Read more on Lonely Planet
- 4 nights shared accomodation in unique eco villa
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners*
- Full use of the pool, deck and garden area
- Guided yoga and meditation sessions
- Balinese massage
- Daytrip into Ubud
- Water Purification Ceremony
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- *One or two meals while we're out exploring to allow for spontaneity
- Travel insurance